Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Autumn!

So excited fall is finally here. The cooler temps AND the colors! I will be posting later tonight some shots of the pumpkins and gourds I have around the house, but for now just a photo of the living room sofa. Kind of love it!
I actually have more unpacking to do yet, as this look is a little too modern for me, I need some of my vintage wares and barn wood brought out from the boxes and garage.


Coffee table use to be a dark wood color, I repainted it white. Pillows are either slipcovers I made or from our wedding head table (mom made those!) and it was featured in Romantic Prairie Weddings book by Fifi O'Neill. 

Hydrangeas are from Grandma and the rest is thrifted or given to me (minus the slipcover). 
Rug- Home Goods clearance rack. 


No comments:

Post a Comment