Tuesday, September 15, 2015

DIY Toddler Shower Paint

This was another great recipe, most of which I did have on hand at home- except for the baby soap and food coloring. I usually steer clear of those, and will try to make them natural whenever possible. I ran to the Dollar store for these as they had both items!

We had fun making and using this one as well. I haven't used it in our shower yet for little one, we actually have an "all purpose" toddler table from IKEA that I like to use indoor/outdoor for him. The top of it is super easy to wash off, so thats where we headed. Afterwards... just hosed it down before drying it and bringing back inside!

I will post the link here for you to go read if interested. My SIL shared it with me, as she loves it for her little one too.




 Also used cheap containers from the dollar store. Wanted something that can be "child safe" and if it falls down in the shower, won't shatter!


"Bear" the pup loved the paints too! While I definitely wouldn't encourage anyone to "eat" the paint, it is better than regular paint. Its just cornstarch, food coloring and baby soap. Still would taste funny though LOL. 

(ALSO- Here is the table :). Pretty affordable, and we love how versatile it is for our needs. Perfect to bring outside or in, and can be hosed down even. Crayon/marker/paints all wash off this table super easy. Some require more elbow grease than others. ) 

LINK: I had to take it off Ebay as thats the ONLY place I could find it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment