Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Fall is in the air today





So I did not have time last evening to post my promised photos of the rest of the Fall decor but I have a moment now while sweet one naps. 
I'm super excited about the vintage halloween lamp I found at Goodwill! $4 and its an old ceramic piece with a pumpkin and cat on top. I have yet to try and see if the lamp works as it didn't have a bulb, but if nothing else it could just be a cute display piece for this season. 

There's some shots of the pumpkins we grabbed from our Amish neighbors the other day. They actually are pretty big pumpkins! I would guess around 15 lbs.... seems heavy to me... maybe because I'm 26 weeks pregnant? :)

Some of the photos also show my newly painted furniture pieces I did in the white color. 




CUTE!

That "Trick-Or-Treat" sign was a Home Goods find. 

This adorable hutch cupboard was left here when we moved in, my Mom gave it to me! The black lantern was from our farm where we lived off grid, as well as that wreath arrangement and garland.

Love the Indian corn!

Cute little highchair with a mini pumpkin, I am thinking of repainting this white and sanding it to scuff it up. Thoughts?

Back porch shenanigans! This little boy loves pumpkins and helping his mama outside, SO much!

Old box was found in one of the many outbuildings when we moved here as well as the galvanized tin. This arrangement is sitting up against the front of the garage. 

Chicken Coop. One of my favorite barns here! We have a few chickens inside, and hopefully will be adding to the brood next Spring.


Simple cut log pieces from an old tree. We used bigger pieces for our wedding, and these may have been leftovers from that day!

Burlap pillowcases (made by my mom HomemakerAng (www.eclecticculturefarm.blogspot.com )

26 weeks with our baby girl.... Getting so excited!!

This is NOT a good photo, but above the cupboard I recently repainted (still have sanding to do) I placed our "Ceremony" sign from our wedding up above. I wanted a little bit of Rustic Charm added to the room as I don't want it looking too modern. We had this sign nailed to one of the old apple trees at the farm, to direct guests to our ceremony site. Precious memories. 


The $4 lamp I thrifted. I just thought it was adorable. If the lamp plug in doesn't work, I will use as a solid decorating piece because... well its cute!

Share your thoughts! Would love to hear from some of you readers! What would you like to see or read more of from me? 
XO 





2 comments:

  1. I found you by way of your mom. I did not realize you & your family moved in at the farm! Your parents must be so happy you are there. I loved the way your mom had the home decorated but wow...I absolutely love what you are doing also! Beautiful! Congrats on the new arrival.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tina! We love it here. We feel blessed to call it our new home. Thanks for stopping!

      Delete