Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Mini Tour

I wanted to start giving little glimpses here and there of our farmhouse... I've given some already, and there are still some rooms that are not set up as we do not need to use them at current moment.
Here's a few shots around the Kitchen, Dining room, Master bedroom and a few of our main living space... More to come!

French water bottles and an antique bread warmer for those cool days ahead. (don't mind all the shadows in pics- I'm using my iPhone cam!) 

Antique hutch cupboard, my Mom left this for me! (swoon!!)

More Antique dishes and my Great Grandpa's box from Lithuania

Dining area - New farm family table!

my Zinnias... 

Into white lately... looks so clean and simple. But chic!




Antique lace, sunflowers and big white fluffy bedding... so relaxing at the end of the day!


Antique wreath

My mom makes a snappy ice tea with this... its SO GOOD. Tastes like chai, but with more spice. I love it and best part is NO SUGAR!! :)

Little man caught a tree frog today... hopped right out at me in the sunflower bed. He thought it was hilarious of course... ;)

See- white on white again :)

Plans to repaint some of my furniture pieces soon.... bookshelf, cupboard and scruff up a "modern-ish" coffee table.... 
Thinking of white (surprise) or a light grey color... any thoughts? 


More photos to come... and I hope the next are better quality... but no camera besides iPhone so this will have to do! 
XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment